Hi Stranger and Soon to be Pal
I'm Becky, it's great to meet you. Here's some things to know about me:
- I have two pugs, Maddie and Rory.
- I make things happen. You say impossible. I say totally possible.
- I want to make what you're passionate about, financially successful.
- I've spent the last 12 years managing millions of dollars of product sales. I don't mess around, I know what we're here to do.
- I think cooking is relaxing. My family and friends call me a culinary pro.
- I believe that collaboration is better than competition.
- I am addicted to podcasting, and I love helping other become addicted too. @podcastrecipe
Hillarie is a wife and mother 2 boys and bonus mom to 3 boys. Hillarie was raised in Central California in a family of small business owners, and had the itch for entrepreneurship at a young age. She moved to Cape Girardeau, Missouri for college and graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with a degree in Public Relations and Marketing. After 5 years of working in marketing agencies and corporate America, she realized she would never be able to service clients they way she felt they deserved. In August 2017 she took the plunge into her calling and opened Hillarie Kay Marketing. Since then, she has worked with several businesses on developing their marketing strategy and streamlining their operations. Hillarie’s favorite thing about her job is getting to connect with so many inspiring business owners, and help turn their dreams into a reality. When she’s not momming or working she loves to go on dates with her husband, listen to true crime podcasts and visit the closest thrift stores and record shops. She loves to entertain— gathering with friends and having really good food and drinks! She is also known for joyfully obnoxious dancing and some targeted screaming 🙂